Monday 16 June 2014

All Boy



Great page heaps of work....

I started with my Stanley knife and mat, 3.5hours later I had cut out every square and rectangle
to create the edges on this layout.
With my circle punch I punched out 3 circles for each page in different colour papers to
blend with the tones of the pages.
I did the same with my star punch. 3 stars per page.
Remember to use your Distress ink - Vintage photo
to ink the edges of both the stars and the circles.

Choose your two main photos - one being landscape the other being portrait.
I then using an oval stencil and cut out my second photo as an oval and backed it in green and again edged it with my distress ink - Vintage photo
Joy. joi n. Mummy's  pride and joy

My third photo is cut out in a circle and backed in Orange paper and again inked with distress ink - vintage photo.
Like photo's one and two they are backed and edged in the same manners as above. A green piece of paper  which is square (8cm x 8cm) is placed in the centre of both pages.
I then started the work methodically in placing the pieces of cut squares and rectangles around the edges of the pages. to give it dimension I used foam tape to lift some of the squares and rectangles of the page. the foam tape was used in the same way with the stars and the circles to give it lift.

Handsome, hand' sum Attractive
Handsome

I added a small pocket with a tag so i could journal about my day with my little man Ethan and the rest of the family... but Ethan in my arms is always a pleasure I enjoy! Hes outgrown that.. but the cuddles they will last forever!
I found some rub-on's that will go with this page so I added them and then added the title..."All boy!"

Love how the colours pop...
Hope you enjoy this page as much as I enjoyed creating it!


Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment