Thursday 3 July 2014

Blue eyes


Hello every one...

This is my favourite page of all...
It's the first page of my journal and I found this ATC card on Pinterest that I love so I turned it into my journal page.
I started of with broken chine - distress stain and dried the page well.
I took tissue paper and covered it with script stamps and made sure that it was flowing and that the staZon ink was consistent through out the tissue paper. 
I modge podged it over the whole page covering the broken china


I then measured the size of card which was 13cm (L)  X 20cm (H).
I covered with oriental script and used vintage photo - distress inks and inked it over the whole page. Until I was happy with the effect I was looking for....it turned out great and blended in with the blue until it made me so happy it gave me goosebumps!!
I took half a face out a magazine and only used the the eye and the lower nose,lips and cheek.
I then tore the part of the lower face and placed it on the right side of the vintage photoed card.
I cut out a butterfly in baby blue bazzil card stock and then stamped and embossed with platinum  pearl. I then split my butterfly down the centre as the eye must be placed at an angle with the butterfly wings coming off the eyes.
Once I was happy with the layout I glued it down.

Really stoked with the out come!!

Happy journaling and thanks heaps for visiting...
XXOO 

No comments:

Post a Comment