Saturday 28 September 2013

Lunch Time

Much to my surprise I decided that I didn't want to go plan Jane and chose a two tone background paper which would go great with this theme - the incredibles! We had been invited out to lunch at my uncles farm and Ethan didn't want to eat his lunch when everyone else was eating but much later he finally realised he was actually getting hungry.... He took his chair sat under the tree away from everyone and had me bring him his lunch! A man that knows what he wants - piece and quiet after a busy morning chasing the hens, ducks, dog and what not on the farm!!
With this page I did a little tracing over the pictures of the main character, I knew  the red of the back paper would come through the tracing paper bring in colour to his uniform. I painted the black on his mask, gloves and pants. The boarder I backed as with the leafs to lift and then put foam tape to bring it off the page. The heading(Lunch Time) I split half on one page but still backing it to enhance it on the page.
 
 
On the second layout I did journaling on a tag and the used twine in place of ribbon to match with the theme of garden. I stamped with white ink on black board in the left corner and used white heat embossing. The lemon is a sticker which I placed on a card stock and then cut another circle to add the effect of an additional  lemon by the glass.
I did enjoy this page purely because Ethan was relaxing and getting his second wind before he ran around collecting nuts which we needed to pull out his pockets when he fell a sleep in the car going home.... You've  got to love the journey you go on with your boys!!
 
 
Enjoy XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment